If you’re interested in furthering your yoga knowledge, becoming a teacher, or expanding your teacher education, welcome to Utopia Yoga Academy. Utopia Yoga Academy is a Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance, which designates this teacher training program as one which follows Yoga Alliance’s standards. yogaalliance.org Students who complete a verified training with this school may be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as Registered Yoga Teachers (RYTs).
- A chance to explore different kinds of yoga, with a specific goal to find your own style and passion.
- Receive an expansive range of yoga knowledge from experienced teachers around the world.
- Qualifications in Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Yin Yoga, and Hot Yoga.
- Anatomy lessons from professional physiotherapists who have years of experience in yoga.
- Incomparable practical experience observing, assisting and teaching in a studio setting
- Training registered with Yoga Alliance at the 200hr level
- Limited spaces to ensure you are given the proper amount of attention and care
- Opportunity to teach your practical hours at the studio in classes of your choice encouraging you to create and live the vision of who you are as a yoga teacher.
- Mentoring from Utopia teachers and staff, helping you grow and love what you do.
See our teacher training program attached below for more information on what yoga styles we will explore during this course.
Price 40 000 sek
Included in price is an unlimited membership at Utopia Yoga Studios from the date you pay the registration fee until the date of graduation.
Upon registration 5 000 sek (reserve your place in the course)
Choice of payment: 35 000 sek at once or pay in installments 7 000 sek monthly for 5 months.
Our autumn training program will be a part time course during one weekend per month (Friday-Sunday) starting October 12th until April 14th
Teachers included in the teacher training program are: Lead Trainer- Jerrica Zeron, Alexandra Sjöberg, Catalina Palma, Maria Murelius, Olivia Berggren
See the teacher training program here:
For questions email firstname.lastname@example.org